We have talked with Mike Brazil at the Shelby County Office of Preparedness, and they anticipate 2″ – 4″ of rain locally starting Wednesday, August 30 thru Friday, September 1. This is welcome news at Mirimichi, and we have taken preliminary steps of shutting down sprinkler systems, well pumps, etc. so the ground will invite the rain. The maintenance program we completed in the off-season should detour any flooding concerns.

At this time, we see absolutely no problems with the forecast, and Saturday golf will be back to normal. In the worst case scenario we may be cart path only for the morning tee times, but will have to wait and see if that is the case.

Thank you,

Mirimichi Management