Rules and Regulations
All golfers must sign in at the pro shop and pay all applicable green fees before beginning play.
Mirimichi guests will be required to complete a short registration process.
- Names of all players are required for starting time reservations. All starting times shall be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No group of five (5) players shall be permitted to play without permission of the Golf Professional. Twosomes and singles will be grouped with other players, if available, at times determined by the golf staff. Singles may not reserve starting times.
- Mirimichi may designate certain playing times for players eighteen (18) years old or younger. Children under the age of fourteen (14) must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or designated child-care person.
- United States Golf Association (“USGA”) rules govern play,subject to the local rules. Local rules may be amended or superseded anytime by the Golf Professional or the appropriate committee. Local golf course rules will be posted in the pro shop.
- Individual tee times will have a 24-hour cancellation policy. In an effort to ensure all players have an opportunity to book tee times, we request that you cancel/modify your tee time reservation at least 24 hours before the scheduled time. Failure to do so will result in “no show” charges equal to the applicable green fees associated with the day and time of scheduled play.
- Failure to check-in and register at least 10 (ten) minutes prior to a reserved starting time may result in revocation of the starting time. Players late for their starting time will lose their right to the starting time and shall begin play at the discretion of the Director of Golf.
Equipment and Attire
- Every player must have a set of golf clubs and a golf bag. No sharing of clubs shall be permitted.
- Proper attire is required for all players. Tee shirts, tank tops, halter tops, blue jeans, cutoffs, sweat pants, tennis or other athletic shorts, and bathing suits are not permitted. For men, shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks, and golf shorts with an appropriate inseam such as Bermuda shorts are considered proper attire. For women, dresses, blouses, slacks, and golf shorts with a minimum of six inch (6”) inseam are considered proper attire.
- No metal spikes may be worn on the golf course or practice areas. Only soft spikes or spikeless golf shoes or other approved shoes shall be worn on the golf course and practice areas.
- No personal coolers may be brought onto Mirimichi premises.
Golf Course Play
- All play shall start from the number one tee unless permission to start elsewhere is obtained in advance from the golf staff. All players must check in with the starter.
- No wading in water hazards is permitted. Balls shall be retrieved only from the banks of water hazards.
- Wetlands and environmentally sensitive areas as marked by Mirimichi on the golf course should not be entered either by foot or in a golf cart.
- No player shall have more than one ball in play at any time.
- All players shall repair ball marks on greens, replace divots or place sand in divots, and smooth sand traps before moving to the next golf hole.
- All players shall maintain a reasonable rate of play. Golf rounds to be completed in four and one-half (4.5) hours or less. If you fail to keep pace on the golf course you may be asked to skip one or more holes. Slow groups with an open hole in front of them are encouraged to allow the following group to play through. No more than five (5) minutes may be used to search for lost balls.
- Golf carts should not be parked in the front of the green or in other areas that will impede the rate of play.
- Players should leave a hole promptly after that hole has been completed. Scoring of the previous hole should be done on the next tee box.
- Players shall observe the rules of golf etiquette as adopted by the USGA at all times.